Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cheers To My First Post

Welcome,

My name is Nick Brown.  I am a sales manager for a rather large credit union in Utah, and I like to read.  Well, actually I like to listen.  I have a fairly long commute to and from work and I fill that time listening to audio books.

Personally I prefer non-fiction, something that stimulates the brain and gives me perspective.  In the ever-changing business landscape, if you aren't learning you're lagging.  Charlie "Tremendous" Jones said "You are the same today as you will be in five years except for the people you meet and the books you read".  While some may say I take the "books" portion a little far, I feel I'm the better for it.

So with that I dedicate this blog for reviewing the books I'm listening to.  I hope you follow me and find it a source of inspiration.

Tally-Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment